Study in Ireland this Summer
Spend a couple of weeks improving your English in Ireland. Our school in Dublin is the ideal place to take a relaxing summer break while improving your speaking skills in English. Students can study for four hours a day and then take the afternoons and evenings to enjoy the local area. With our interesting and fun classes, our experienced teachers and our varied afternoon activities and tours, we can guarantee that you won’t be bored this summer. We are offering a special offer for 4 weeks this summer. Book 4 weeks and pay for 3 only.
Our school is in a small seaside town only 20 minutes by train from Dublin city centre – offering a quiet, relaxing experience where you can still have all the advantages of studying in a big city. Adults of all ages enjoy a summer break in Ireland, learning English with Active Language Learning.
• Welcome pack (maps, local information)
• Level test & teaching materials
• 20 hours’ tuition per week + 2 hours conversation class
• Free internet access, WIFI throughout the building
• Resource Room, Study & Library facilities, Canteen
• Certificate & skills report on course completion
• Social programme (excluding entrance fees)
• Monday to Friday 09.30 – 11.30 and 12:00 – 14:00
• Start Date: Any Monday (excluding Bank Holiday)
• Minimum stay: 4 weeks
• Minimum age: 18
• Maximum class size: 10 Max (except high season)
Book now and enjoy your summer in Ireland this year. Only €690 for 4 weeks for tuition.