We have opened our Evening English classes for the Autumn/Winter term.
Try Your First Class For Free
We have a range of levels and types of classes (General English and English Exam Preparation (Cambridge Exams and IELTS). These classes are suitable for anyone who wants to just improve their English or for those who have ambitions of passing one of the exams either for personal reasons or in order to attend a university course in English.
Our students come from all walks of life, some are au pairs, some are busy professionals working in a variety of fields. All our teachers are experienced with preparing students for their exams and the lessons are always stimulating.
Why not make the most of the long autumn and winter evenings and come and join us to improve you English?TRY OUR LEVEL TEST
Complete our online level test which is designed to give you an indication of the level you would study at and you can come and join us for a free trial class.
Join our Small Group Evening English Classes in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
- Classes Every Monday and Wednesday (7.00pm – 9.00pm)
- Excellent prices! € 120 – 4 weeks Evening course
- All levels from Pre-Intermediate to Advanced (A2 to C1 Level)
- Price include FREE Level Test & Teaching materials
- 4 Hours group Evening Classes tuition per week
- Small classes sizes with our excellent, experienced teachers
- Ideal for people living and working in South County Dublin
- A great way for au pairs and professionals to improve their English and meet new friends
- FREE Trial Class available*
- Excellent, consistent results achieved to date
Covid-19 Safe: small class sizes, mandatory mask wearing, social distancing, hand sanitising stations throughout the school, protocols around ensuring all students are symptom free while attending classes.CONTACT US