Health Insurance

Health Insurance

Students from the EU who study at ALL are covered by European medical insurance.
EU students should apply for an E111 card before they arrive. This will entitle them to the same public medical cover which they receive in their own country.

Students from outside the EU should organise medical insurance before they arrive.

Should you wish, Active Language Learning can organise medical insurance for you. Our medical insurance is provided by Study & Protect You can see the full terms and conditions of our medical insurance here.

Should you have any questions about medical insurance, please ask our reception (